Mudjacking, also referred to as slabjacking or muckjacking, is the process of raising concrete slabs by hydraulically pumping a grout mixture, usually sand-based material infused with cement, under the slab of concrete. This is the more classic way of repairing a sinking concrete slab, but recently the process of polyjacking is gaining popularity in the industry. The mudjacking process has been perfected over many years of use and we can use it to effectively level you sinking, sloping, or settling concrete slabs. Whether it is a sidewalk, your driveway, a patio, or even a garage slab, mudjacking can restore the slabs to their original position.
Some of the causes of sinking slabs are:
- Poor Compaction
- Wear and tear
- Soil Shrinkage
Problems caused by sinking slabs:
- Concrete cracks
- Uneven concrete slabs
- Uneven walkways and sidewalks
- Sinking garage
- A sinking stoop
- Uneven stairs
Leveling Concrete Slabs
Mudjacking is a very straightforward process and our team can quickly begin working on your sinking slabs to get them back to a safe height and position. Our mudjacking process is below.
- Evaluate sinking slab for best areas to begin lifting process.
- Small holes are measured and spaced appropriatesly and then drilled into the slab.
- Slurry is hydraulically pumped into the holes where it will fill the voids under the slab.
- As the slurry fills the void, the pressure will raise the slab until it is leveled.
- Once leveled, the small holes are patched with cement and the work area is cleaned.
- The slurry will be cured and ready for traffic in 24 hours.
If you have any sinking concrete problems, they can all be repaired using our mudjacking concrete lifting method.
If you need concrete slabs raised and leveled, get in contact with Quality Waterproofing. Free concrete raising quotes are available!
What Our Clients Say
Mud Jacking in St. Louis, MO
Quality did an outstanding job! The salesman, office personal and service guys were all very helpful, friendly. Would use them again
Sealed Crack In Foundation. in St. Louis, MO
Jake Beckerer was the most responsible/reliable technician. He called before coming, very professional, clean up and vacuum and all in an hour. I am very please with the job well done by him!
Crack Repair in Lake Saint Louis, MO
James was very professional, knowledgeable, tidy and very courteous. Great job.
Crack Repair in Wentzville, MO
Great Job! I would recommend the Quality Waterproofing guys to any of my friends and family.